|Home||About the clinic||Location||Support||Other resources|
The Country Doctor Youth Clinic (aka Country Doctor Teen Clinic) is dedicated to providing at no cost for the medical and social needs of street involved youths, ages 12-23.
Our office is open on Monday and Tuesday, from 6-9 PM.
We are located at:500 19th Ave. East
Seattle, WA 98112
We provide free, confidential medical services including, but not limited to:
- General physical exams, including annual exams for women.
- Sexual transmitted infection (STI) testing, including confidential HIV testing and counseling.
- Pregnancy testing and referrals.
- Contraception including oral contraceptive pills (OCPs), Depo Provera (the shot), NuvaRing (the ring), emergency contraception, and condoms.
- Upper respiratory problems
- Dermatological (skin) problems, including lice and scabies
- Musculo-skeletal and stress-related problems
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Dental, vision, and mental health referrals
- Massage therapy (Mondays)
- Accupuncture (Tuesdays)
There are NO appointments at this clinic, walk-in visits only.
There is no charge for Youth Clinic patients. We believe that quality health care services should be available to everyone, regardless of ability to pay.